Monday, February 8, 2010

What I have done whilst being snowed in.

Well, it is now day 4 that I have been inside my apartment. Our parking lot is a MESS. Roger and I spent a lot of time today watching people try to leave this place. That's why we decided if we don't HAVE to go out...then we won't. We saw a camero get stuck, a van come to pull them out, then the van got stuck. I think today cabin fever hit me. I was moody and weepy and weird. I have watched at least 5 movies or more since we've been snowed eat. I ate. I did exercise a little bit. I ate. I read a magazine. I slept. Today I tried to practice guitar and piano but because of the whole moody weepy weird thing that didn't go very well. I guess this snow has made me realize that having a job, going out with friends, going to church keeps us sane. Relationships and sunshine are a very good thing.
Here's Rog conquering our parking space.....

2 comments:

  1. Roger is hilarious in this picture. He also made me laugh because on twitter he told me that all the people on The Bachelor died in last nights episode. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know. He loves the bachelor but he'll never admit it!

    ReplyDelete