Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Belly....




















^ This is the day after we found out!

Well I promised Megan I would post some belly pictures since I have gotten huge lately!
I am embracing the gaining weight thing. Since I was chubby as a little girl I thought it would be really hard to start gaining so much weight...but it's been fun actually! I don't eat like a cow even though everyone in the world says "You're eating for two, eat whatever you want." That is a bunch of poo. Plus you want to eat healthy because you ARE feeding your baby! Anyways, in these pics I kind of just look like I love ice cream. I think in the next two weeks or so my belly will finally be round! :)

This is about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm a lot bigger now, but no one is home to take my pic!


I don't know when this was but I look huge!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa, That's amazing and you are Beautiful. I love her so much already. She's going to be so cute. Tell her Aunt May May will take her out for her first donut!

    ReplyDelete