Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Firsts....


The first clothing item we bought Abrielle.















Rog and I went to build-a-bear and made her first Teddy. We got her a "birth certificate" and so we had to name her...Buttercup. Then my mom bought us the record book to keep all of Abrielle's "firsts". I'm excited to start filling that out!

This last first is for Rebekah Butterfield. I just want her to realize what is coming down the road for her. I'll call this my first emotional breakdown over food.
I came home and had just bought all of these yummy groceries from Trader Joe's - my new fav place to shop. I wanted to make Roger a delicious turkey sandwich on ciabatta bread. It was going to be scrumptious. But he said he wanted a steak and cheese. I said "no I really want to make you a turkey sandwich." He said "babe I really want a steak and cheese. I'll make it myself." After another minute or so of going back and forth it happened....I started crying. I just wanted to make him a turkey sandwich people. Is that so wrong?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! Her first outfit, her first teddy bear - so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I love it! I started banging around pots and pans and crying when Jon delayed doing the dishes the other day... I hate hormones...

    ReplyDelete