Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogging chef

I just watched the movie "Julie and Julia". I am the type of person to watch something interesting and then decide it's something I want to pursue. I watched "The Cutting Edge" when I was little and decided I wanted to be an ice skater. I had never been ice skating before but I was sure I would learn quickly and be in the olympics one day. I even drew up a floor plan for the barn I was going to turn into an ice skating rink (just like the movie :) ). Well, the ice skating thing didn't work out for me. That's ok.
So of course tonight when I watch a movie about a chef who blogged it inspired me to want to start doing 2 things....
Now I can check thing number 1 off my list since I'm doing it right now. I also got out my Sandra Lee cookbook and make a grocery list for a wonderful week of food consumption.
On the menu:
Angel Hair w/ a Rose Cream sauce
Lemon Tilapia
Grilled Veggies with Saffron Rice
AND a Soy Mocha Smoothy that I am really excited about
I was also going to try a Lime Souffle, but I think I'm getting ahead of myself a little bit! I'll try that next week.
I will try to post some pictures of these creations if they turn out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment